Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Valentine's Day Cookies


I told my mom the other day that I was really craving pink sugar cookies for Valentine's Day. It didn't help that, on the refrigerator, we have pictures of my nephews decorating their Valentine's Day cookies from last year. So, every time I'm feeling hungry and walk to the fridge... there are these pictures staring me down! Tonight my mom and I talked Michelle into letting her boys stay the night at grandmas house. What better time than now, with my 2 cute nephews, to make cookies!!! YUM!!!





Mason frosting and decorating his cookies!




Logan frosting and decorating his cookies!




Showing off their work.






All done... Time to EAT!





GOING...




GOING...




GONE!

3 comments:

  1. Do you realize you're not allowed to post pictures of cookies/food like that with without bring some to your favorite people who are stuck at work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO FUN! now I am craving some too! not a healthy lunch...but it will have to do!
    Love ya lots!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun!!! I sent my two boys, probably the same age, to bed, THEN decorated. I'm an aweful mom! Looks like you had a blast!

    ReplyDelete