Sunday, February 15, 2009

Valentines Day / Kelsie's Sweethearts Date

VALENTINES DAY...
My sweetheart is so good to me! For Valentine's Day we went up to Salt Lake. He spoiled me!
We both got massages, he bought me a "Valentine's chocolate / caramel apple" and some chocolate dipped strawberries! I forgot to take a picture of them till after we had eaten half of them! They were delish!!! And, to top it all off, he got me this cute pink furry coat... he isn't a fan, but I love it!! Thank You! You're the best!

KELSIE'S SWEETHEART DANCE



SUP HOMIE?
GETTING LOST IN HER DRESS...
CHEEZE!





SHE CAN'T BE SERIOUS FOR MORE THAN A SECOND!







SHOWING OFF HER UNMATCHING HEELS!


HER REACTION WHEN THE DOORBELL RANG


EXCHANGING CORSAGES/BOUTINEERS





HE'S LIKE 1.5 FT TALLER THAN HER (WITH HER HEELS ON)!


OUT THE DOOR!


I hope she had a blast, but I have to say, I can't believe my baby sister is dating! She still doesn't seem old enough to me! I love ya Kels!

1 comment:

  1. Looks fun! I'm watching friends right now too... it's "I'm stuck in an ATM vestibule with Jill Goodacre!"

    ReplyDelete