Sunday, March 7, 2010

Starting a Blog...Again!

Here's the deal...
I realize that I am HORRIBLE at Blogging! My last post was nearly a year ago! Pathetic, I know! So much has happened this year that the more I think about Blogging, the more overwhelming it seems! It has been an AMAZING year!! The most important event was my wedding! I married the LOVE of my LIFE, Brad, in May of 2009! The motivation I've found to start Blogging again, I owe completely to him! He said to me a while back, "are you ashamed of our marriage?" I couldn't thing of what on earth would provoke him to ask a question like that, so I hesitantly answered, "no....why?" His response..."because you haven't blogged since we got engaged!" Can you say GUILT??? I felt horrible, but quickly reassured him that was ABSOLUTELY NOT the case! To top it off, about a month ago he started his own Blog! Yep, I'm HORRIBLE at Blogging!

First things first... I want my sweetheart to know how much I love him and how amazing this first year has been (even though we're not quite to a year yet)! We have had a blast traveling the world, working on our home, and building our lives together! I couldn't be happier! I love you, babe!

Second... PLEASE, be patient with me. I am going to try to keep up on this better, and hopefully catch up on some events of the last year as able.

Here goes....
This weekend has been AWESOME! Brad and I were recently able to coordinate our schedules so we can have 6 days of work, then 8 days off! HEAVEN! This has been our weekend off! We are in the process of booking a trip to Disneyland with Brad's family. I am SO excited! I love Disneyland and it's been at least a couple of years since I was there! We were able to have our nephew Chase come stay with us last night. We invited a couple of Brad's siblings and their kids to come have a game night! It was a BLAST, and thanks to my sisters I made 'ranger danger' cookies and they were delish!! Today we went to church (a little late) and had a GREAT lesson in Sunday school and a pretty entertaining testimony meeting. Nothing crazy, just lots of cute kiddos in our ward that make us laugh! When we got home from church we made 'breakfast' for lunch! We had french toast, bacon, and OJ! I took some 'ranger dangers' over to my cute little neighbor girl that got baptized yesterday, then had movie night!
Here is the cool story of the night...we were starving after the movie so I attempted to make my first home made lazagna. As I was preparing, I realized that we used all of the bread for french toast earlier, so we couldn't have french bread! I was pretty embarassed to serve JUST lazagna and corn, but it happens! Just as the timer rang to take dinner out of the oven, the doorbell rang too. It was my cute neighbor bringing me a loaf of home made bread! Seriously, not that big of a deal, but I almost cried! We love our neighbors so much and we are so lucky to be where we are!! And dinner turned out WAY better than I expected!

1 comment:

  1. I'm so excited!!! i've been wondering how you were doing. :)

    ReplyDelete